Jelf are experts in Insurance, Risk Management and Employee Benefits for businesses and individuals. In 2015, Jelf became part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC), a global leader in risk, strategy and people.
Type of Cover Jelf Offer
Whether you’re performing repairs, servicing, valeting, or offering a breakdown service, Jelf offer a range of covers to suit your needs including:
- Motor trade combined cover (including road risks, liability cover, and sales and service indemnity)
- Business interruption
- Property damage
- Engineering inspection
- Loss of MOT licence
- Self-drive hire (where attached to a motor trade business)
- Windscreen damage
- Loan of courtesy car to customers
- Unaccompanied vehicle demonstration
- Vehicle cover for secondary occupations
- Special vehicles (such as high performance vehicles and classic cars)
- Wrongful conversion
- Environmental pollution liability.